Help with Black Stone Cherry song

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duffrouillard

Reaction score
does anyone know how to play Please come in and the correct tuning Let me know thanks
Duff

They are tuned down a half step then drop D tuned for that song. Its all a few quick hammer ons and pull offs on the G string on the 2nd and 4th frets. Then the last is the open Dflat then the 3rd fret hammer on and pull off. That will get you in the area without me tabbing a bunch of stuff. Its a pretty easy song and once you are in that box it shouldnt take you long to figure out. I love Black Stone Cherry, the new album is great. My last 3 favorite albums are the new Shinedown, Black Stone Cherry, and the new Dope. Its been a slow few years for good tunes.

you AINT kidding about the new dope album... them guys always put out goood stuff

bhuard75 said:
you AINT kidding about the new dope album... them guys always put out goood stuff
That new Dope is filled with great tunes. If you get a chance to see them headline you have to go. They sound great live and have a ton of songs they play.

Hey thats the way I learned to play it too!! but when I talked to Ben Wells the guitar player he said they do like a half open E tuning IDK but drop d sounds good too