Help with Intellifex in an RM100 loop.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AXCL

Reaction score
I've noticed several people here also have the Intellifex unit with the MTS so I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

I like the unit, reverbs and chorus are excellent, but I was hoping to also get some use out of the HUSH. I can't get it to do anything! I've put an OD on infront of my Grecto to create a good hiss and then sat infront of the processor for 20 min trying to get rid of it, no luck.

I've read the manual and have tried changing the Direct Pre/Post setting. I hear a slight tone difference, but it doesn't get any quieter. Could the Hush part be broken? I would think its part of the digital FX, so if reverb works then the hush should.

Any help to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

I've also found a lot of info that there are patches for the unit available online, no luck with that either. Is it too old. Are the sites just no longer active to find them?

cheers,
G

try it in front of the amp- not that I advise on that being your setup, just to trouble shoot

Chances are, in the loop. the hush is only being mixed into the signal, not enough to make its impact?

Just guessing...good luck

I'm using the series loop, so it should all be going through the processor. I will try your suggestion to troubleshoot. Perhaps the hot signal of the loop is too much for the hush and it isn't allowing it to kick in ??