Hetfield has been using an RM100 too

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJ82

Reaction score
That's his gear section right there:
Yeager_0870.jpg

Sweet :twisted: I wonder if that's Kirks old RM100 demo unit...looks like it might have older style modules in it.

Still loving my KH-3, it brings the \m/

Is that also the boss dr880 drum machine with the headphones on it in the foreground? I have one of those..I wonder what they use that for?
Shane

I've seen James playing the Krank whenever I watch a "fly on the wall". It's probably just Kirk's, but if I had another guitar player with gear like that I'd want to play it. 8)

It looks like Lars is helping James by fretting the E string for him :lol: $$$allica are some of the biggest gear whores known today. I can't blame them though because I would be to if I could afford more. Some of the amps and gear that Kirk owns are **** near priceless.

MorgMetal666 said:
I've seen James playing the Krank whenever I watch a "fly on the wall". It's probably just Kirk's, but if I had another guitar player with gear like that I'd want to play it. 8)

Those amp's are there in the recording studio so James can collect his $10,000 a month Krank give's him for listing his name on their artist portion of their site. Krank=**** IMHO

Hetfield was a Boogie ***** until using Diezel amps. That's all he uses now.

Check out the bottom to see pictures of his current live rig.

http://www.montyjay.com/jamesamps.html

The site hasn't been updated for awhile. He's still VERY much a huge boogie user. His live rig still has 4 Triaxis, 1 mesa amp switcher, 1 custom boogie graphic EQ unit, and 2 mesa 2:90 poweramps :)