HUM PROBLEMS WITH EFFECTS AND EGNATER M4

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michel

Reaction score
Hi ,

I?ve one Egnater m4 preamp ( randall clean,randall plexi and Egnater black single high gain ) with a tc g-force .
I?ve been some problems with my effects configuration :

- i put the g-force and the boss dd6 and boss rc2 into pararell loop.
- the rocktron hush IIcx 2 channel : one for parallel fx and one for series one.
- but where i must put the rest of my pedals ? ( boss cs3 , boss ds1 , boss oc2 , dunlop 535q ,boss v-wha ( for univibe effect ) ,rc booster ,bbe sonic stomp)....

a) well,if i put them into the serial loop the wha don?t sound good with my modern high gain channel ( it seems like a fuzz with sinte-wha ) and with the clean channel it produces too much input and get distorted.

b) i tried to put them into the input ( the distorsion and wha sound like always but they produce a terrible HUM/BUZZ that it?s impossible to cut ( inclueded the hush on top and the boss ns2 on top ).It happens only with the high gain channel and the input jack ( i?d proved only jack in without pedals and it?s the same problem ).

I read that Egnater and some pedals like Boss need a line level and my question is WHAT I NEED ???

A) a line level shiter and hum eliminator.
B ) HE2 hum/noise eliminator.
C) other.

THANKS FROM SPAIN !!!