• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jackson RR1 FS/FT

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MorgMetal666

Reaction score
I need to let this guitar go, after paying for new amps and guitars, I realized I need the cash. The guitar is a great player, quality USA made instrument, but I much prefer guitars without tremolos. This was my main guitar for a long time, but I seem to like string thru body bridges much better.
The guitar was bought new by me in 2006, never gigged, never abused, always kept clean. There are tiny chips on the long wing of the guitar, it wasn't dropped, so I must've bumped it into something. It of course doesn't affect the playability. everything works great, has EMG 81/85 for pickups, I do not have the original Duncans. Guitar comes with the very good condition Jackson HSC, the tremolo tools, and trem bar.

Looking to get $1550 plus shipping for this guy, paypal...add the fees. Price is negotiable.

Trades considered: ESP Standard series guitars plus cash depending (No Trems), ESP LTD Deluxe series guitars (NT) plus cash of course. or other USA Jacksons without a trem...Soloists, Kelly's, Dinky's. I will consider lots of guitars though...make offers!

Here are Pics:
http://s527.photobucket.com/albums/cc359/MorgMetal/Jackson%20RR1/?albumview=grid

Thanks, feel free to ask questions or make offers.

This is a killer guitar...sounds great with the MTS gear. I really loved the tone it got with the Modern when we were demoing stuff, thick and singing....looks the business too :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-USA-Select-RR1-guitar-W-EMG-81-85-Rare-Color_W0QQitemZ180386149307QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item29ffda33bb&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50#ht_500wt_1182

on the bay. No bids yet, this could sell for cheaper than it should. get a great deal and get me some cash!

Oh man, that is a beautiful guitar! You sure you wanna sell it? I have a Rhoads Pro in white, upgraded to RR1 specs - EMG's, upgraded Floyd Rose etc. I would buy or trade you for this if I were in the states, but I'm not :( . Good luck with the auction!

I'm just not a floyd rose guy anymore. i hardly use it and it's not worth the time to change strings or change the tuning if i wanted. A RR1T would be a great alternative. Plus i need the money to pay off all the MTS stuff i'm buying :p I'd trade the guitar for some salvation or pete mods plus cash if anyone likes that idea. or a lower end guitar plus cash.

Done!

Also, a hint on the eBay descrip: Try and clean it up a bit and narrow it down to just that guitar's specs ("flamed maple top with transparent finishes" doesn't really apply to this specific one :p). :)

Shoot! :oops:

i was going through trying to delete the ones off Jackson's site that didn't apply. i must've missed some!

that was my first ebay post, so cut me some slack :lol:

and thanks!

working out a trade deal at the moment. Offers for cash or interesting trades still being taken.