Jaded Faith Mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think photos and audio will be the top priority, followed by news and current info.

Marketing is such an necessary evil.

I do some web (and graphic) design, btw ;) I'd be happy to help you out, Rob. Especially giving you something that would allow you to update your content yourself, as a non-web designer. I'm all about giving people control over their own content.

Working on the website issue, but posted this today if you missed it:

Stein: http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10311952

Based on a Krank Krankenstein. Options include a Mid Sweep knob and a 2-way Bass Cap switch for tightening things up.

Rverb: http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10311951

Based on a 2010 Rockerverb 50. No options, just killer British crunch. Gain was set between 9:00 and 10:00, so there is plenty more on tap.

Mark X: http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10311950

Based on my 2008 Mark V head. Options include a Gain Saturation adjustment and a Mid Shift to obtain the famous Mark Series V-setting on the Graphic EQ (this option was not on in the clips).

I think my next order is going to be that Rockerverb and your Marshall mods Rob.

Does the Rverb have a switch option for the Rockerverb Clean and Dirty channel?

Disciple said:
I think my next order is going to be that Rockerverb and your Marshall mods Rob.

Does the Rverb have a switch option for the Rockerverb Clean and Dirty channel?
It certainly can if you would like it!

Rising Farce said:
Great stuff. Can these three be built on any high-gain module?
I can actually build any of them on any boards except the XTC, Blackface, Deluxe, KH1 and Clean. High Gain boards preferred as it's less work (read that as quicker turnaround for you), but whatever works is fine.

RAdkins said:
JF, Do you have a updated price list on the new mods that you are doing?
Nothing changed price-wise, but there are more offerings:

Base mod (always the starting point): $100
2-way options (tightness, mid shift, gain boost): $20
3-way options (tightness, mid shift, gain boost): $25
Tone Stack switches (Plexi-Tweed, Vox-Matchless): $30
Midrange Frequency Sweep knob (300-750Hz, must have for Stein mod): $50
Noise Gate: $30
Adjustable Gain Stage Saturation: $10
Custom face plates (by Sacredgroove): $30
LED changes: $5
Knobs: $5-15 depending on the set

What would the price be for the Mark X mod, then? $100 for the base mod then what ever options you want to add? Like the eq switch and gain sat. If I am reading that right.

RAdkins said:
What would the price be for the Mark X mod, then? $100 for the base mod then what ever options you want to add? Like the eq switch and gain sat. If I am reading that right.
You are correct. I try to keep things reasonable so everyone can have great tone! :D
For the Mark X, I would suggest the base mod, a mid shift (to get the famous Mark Series V-EQ setting), the adjustable gain saturation (to really cover the range of my Mark V's channels) and the faceplate (a must have!).
$170 total after mods and shipping.

Mattfig's sounded so good I want to build one for myself now!