• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JF RR 59 and Randall Grail ...PRICE DROP

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

espquade

Reaction score
Randall Grail ( ALL THAT IS LEFT )

Lynchbox 100 SOLD

Grail module NOW....120.00

Salvation Angel B SOLD

Jaded Faith RR 59 NOW...SOLD

includes shipping with insurance within the U.S. with paypal gift option or buyer covers the fees.

Great deals with Matt Figg, Disciple, Nscarfo 83, Frodgemo, LunatiBsw, Drewiv, Jaded Faith, Salvation etc...

NCTLtl.jpg

tXDUQl.jpg

A 59RR without silver marshall knobs? how odd...

Great prices on all this stuff!!!
Is that black tolex on that Lynch Box? Mine is green and black would be cooler...

I thought the same thing about hte black tolex, but if you look at the first picture, you can see the green in the highlights where the flash was strongest. Hope you're not leaving MTS, dude!

From talking with Kevin about this at our last meetup for module swaps he told me the front tolex was black, not green. Pretty sure these were limited before initial release possible prototypes.

Mattfig said:
Good guy here folks...Unless he is leaving MTS in which case he is a dildo...I would prefer the first.... :D

LOL... No I'm not leaving the MTS world as I still have my rack stuff just want to unload a few things that are not getting as much use . :D

Disciple said:
From talking with Kevin about this at our last meetup for module swaps he told me the front tolex was black, not green. Pretty sure these were limited before initial release possible prototypes.

100% Correct :)

The price of that 59RR is so good it's like getting the donor module for nothing. I would grab that instantly if I didn't already own the 59RR and the 59RR Platinum