• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JTM Module for $39.99 Another site!!! Hurry !

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
Here is a link to another site I saw today that had the JTM modules for 39.99 closeout price, go to this link but don't click on the first module description itself, it'll take you to an invalid page cause it is from an outlet - click on the add to cart link to the right of the Randall MTS Tube Preamp (Closeout) and then that'll take you to the checkout. I just put my order in!

For all those that missed Music123.com's messup yesterday :)

http://www.wwbw.com/Search/Default.aspx?N=61&Ntt=randall+module

Thanks for the info on the JTM thats a great deal and just as a side note for some reason Amazon is selling them for music 123. Looks like there are only 5 left but they are 69 bucks anyways.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002E3H04/ref=nosim/?tag=dealtime-mi-20&creative=380333&creativeASIN=B0002E3H04&linkCode=asn

Just another option in case the woodwind site bombs out.

Thanks for the heads up. I went ahead and ordered two at that price. Hope all goes through okay, but I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel orders.

BTW, I believe Music123 and Woodwind & Brasswind are sister companies.

Just got my email from Woodwind and Brass, discontinued and not available from manufacturer... :(

They should take it down then for no orders lol.

Anyone else get this ?

Yup. I just checked my mail and there was the dreaded "discontinued and not in stock" message :p Oh well, maybe next time.

Chad said:
Hope all goes through okay, but I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel orders.

Yep, I got the dreaded email too, but per above I'm not surprised.

So is the JTM module really completely discontinued?

Yep -

Just like the Modern module went discontinued -

I saw that other link where the JTM was for 69.99 on Amazon shows 2 available now instead of 5 like the other day, but the price jumped back up to 199 :(