KH-1 Module sound test

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlickEnz

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kNR4f_22V0

I did this about a month ago and decided to put it up on YouTube. KH-1 is a great module for cleans!

Can you post what setting you had the knobs at? my kh-1 is sounding good, but i like your metallica clean.

SlickEnz said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kNR4f_22V0

I did this about a month ago and decided to put it up on YouTube. KH-1 is a great module for cleans!

Sounds pretty authentic...I have no idea why I sold my KH-1s :-/

MorgMetal666 said:
Can you post what setting you had the knobs at? my kh-1 is sounding good, but i like your metallica clean.
You can see in the first pic that comes up :p Unless you mean his Chorus and Reverb pedals.

Kudos to that great tone though, man! Looks like you have the bright switch on, along with the treble over noon and are using EMGs o.o Of course, using the neck pickup helps, but do you ever find the cleans too piercing in the highs? If it's almost identical to the Blackface, I imagine it would (at least on the biridge pickup).

Shinozoku said:
MorgMetal666 said:
You can see in the first pic that comes up :p Unless you mean his Chorus and Reverb pedals.

Kudos to that great tone though, man! Looks like you have the bright switch on, along with the treble over noon and are using EMGs o.o Of course, using the neck pickup helps, but do you ever find the cleans too piercing in the highs? If it's almost identical to the Blackface, I imagine it would (at least on the biridge pickup).

They are certainly pretty piercing. They can get out of hand if you let them. The key is controlling it best you can. I find that I can pretty well and it turns out pretty great for me personally. It may just be too darn bright for others though.

Thanks for all the comments guys!

MorgMetal666 said:
oh yeah, thanks Shinozoku. :oops:
No prob :) *wishes he had that peace smiley from UG right now, heh*

SlickEns: I guess it's where I was testing the bright switch with an Em in 7th position (Am shape) with heavy strumming on a bright guitar xD That, and my cab brings out the highs quite a bit. But yeah, it can be controlled if you don't beat at the strings like Pete Townsend, LOL!.