• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LARGE MTS Lot for sale! Salvation Mamba

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodoomyk

Reaction score
Hey guys...with a heavy heart I must liquidate my collection of MTS gear. I just got an endorsement deal with Splawn and need the cash to fund my new rig.

All gear is in lightly used. No major cosmetic issues and absolutely no functional issues. My list is as follows:

RM100M Head w/6L6's $500 + shipping

(2) Randall R412NXT Cabs $500 Each + shipping
11-ply void free construction
Reinforced corners
Recessed bar handles
Tough vinyl covering
Rugged casters
4 Celestion Custom Neodymium 12" speakers
29-1/2" W x 29-1/2" H x 14"D
71 lbs.
Randall Mic Eliminator D.I on back of each
Stereo or mono Operation
Selectable Ohms

They are still selling for $900 new, this is a steal as they are barely used.

Salvation Mamba $400 shipped

Will cut deals on more than one item purchased, but not going to give it away :) I know how offers can be ;) Unless you have Splawn gear I'm not interested in trades.

Thanks!

Great guy to deal with and some great prices. Get 'em while they're hot! I'm wondering how much I really miss my Mamba.

voodoomyk said:
Hey guys...with a heavy heart I must liquidate my collection of MTS gear. I just got an endorsement deal with Splawn and need the cash to fund my new rig.

All gear is in lightly used. No major cosmetic issues and absolutely no functional issues. My list is as follows:

(2) RM100 Black w/Metal Grille $500 each +shipping
Head 1 has white chickenhead knobs
Head 2 has standard black knobs

Still selling for around $1,000 locally, hell of a deal.

(2) Randall R412NXT Cabs $500 Each + shipping
11-ply void free construction
Reinforced corners
Recessed bar handles
Tough vinyl covering
Rugged casters
4 Celestion Custom Neodymium 12" speakers
29-1/2" W x 29-1/2" H x 14"D
71 lbs.
Randall Mic Eliminator D.I on back of each
Stereo or mono Operation
Selectable Ohms

They are still selling for $900 new, this is a steal as they are barely used.

Most of my modules are gone already. But I do have...

Salvation Mamba - $400 (firm)
Modded Clean - $50

Will cut deals on more than one item purchased, but not going to give it away :) I know how offers can be ;) Unless you have Splawn gear I'm not interested in trades.

Thanks!
Is that one of my old Mambas?

Hey Drew thanks!

Yup Cold, it's the one I got from ya. I love the module and hate to get rid of it, but I have to fund my new endorsement lol. Still have that Basson cab?

Hey

I sent a pm ternoon about the Clean, i'll take it, just wanted some info on who what mods were done

We both pmmed on clean mine was a few days ago - the race is on for who wrote first :). He never responded still waiting to hear back.

All I can say is 500 for a NXT cab is amazing...I have one...I fought for weeks to find it and paid close to a grand for it...Just a year ago...

The Celestion Neodymiums in there are voiced for MTS althougjh most don't know that....Plus, the cab weighs about half of what you would expect...The neo magnets are light and the cab is solid...To my ear, the speakers sound closest to a V30 but a touch better in the low end oomph and high end sparkle...Both of which can be dialed in and out easily....So worth it...

And major congrats on the Splawn endorsement...I hope they hook you up with a bunch of their gear....If I had to jump ship and go anywhere, it would be Splawn....Good on you!!!

He's probably playing somewhere tonight. His band is always booked. He sends texts like a fiend for two days and then nothing for a week. Good guy, good band.

Yeah,he's a hard one to nail down.....He was supposed to buy a module from me a while back and I could never get a reply when I followed up....Splawn makes good amps,but they werent my thing...had a QR and moved it..I like the flexibility of the MTS line....

alowerdeep said:
Yeah,he's a hard one to nail down.....He was supposed to buy a module from me a while back and I could never get a reply when I followed up....Splawn makes good amps,but they werent my thing...had a QR and moved it..I like the flexibility of the MTS line....

Yeah, Splans are pretty specific sounding amps...It's just a tone I really dig....I wouldn't ever leave MTS entirely as I truly believe that these modules are believable alternatives to a room full of hot, power-consuming amps....Now, if Anthony could only work a deal with them to release his Splawn mod... :wink: True...

Stupid ethics...

Or perhaps someone in the States whose name sounds like Cobb would pick this up???

We need a Splawn mod with their blessing....

Mattfig said:
alowerdeep said:

Yeah, Splans are pretty specific sounding amps...It's just a tone I really dig....I wouldn't ever leave MTS entirely as I truly believe that these modules are believable alternatives to a room full of hot, power-consuming amps....Now, if Anthony could only work a deal with them to release his Splawn mod... :wink: True...

Stupid ethics...

Or perhaps someone in the States whose name sounds like Cobb would pick this up???

We need a Splawn mod with their blessing....

Yeah,i was dissappointed in them..they sound great on all of the vids Ive heard....in actual they just dont have that real tube tone to me.....Reminded me alot of the Marshall JVM....sounds good,but more of a rack processor type tone to my ear....very refined...kind of like the Mamba to Recto comparison,except the Mamba still managees to capture that real tube tone to me...Im sure they sound great live though....The JVM and Splawn both sounded great in rehearsals...good clarity and cut through well,just didnt care for that "type" of tone......

Pm'd about the Clean too like approximatly an hour after the post...... we'll see who wrote first :D

Ha! I pm'd him two weeks before he got his endorsment just in case he had a modded clean to sell for 50.00. You've been trumped!