• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lots of gear!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okstrat said:
Techhead - I'm sorry, I'm sure that most people with hotmail accounts and one post on a forum are very trustworthy. What was I thinking? My apologies. Disposable email accounts like ones from Hotmail are the new gold standard for trust, as are low post counts on a forum in the classifieds only. I'm certainly red faced and ashamed.

Talk to y'all later, I'm sending some money off to Nigeria to help out their deposed King. I think it's ok, he has a hotmail account also. Plus I can make thousands of dollars!

Pete

Classic :) Pete, you rock man :)

techhead33 said:
Its all sold but the 2:90. Didn't get defensive about refences. Did give. I work for a Randall dealer and everyone who emailed me and bought my gear were given several references. They obviously were good enough considering there is one piece of left. Anyways I didn't come on here to argue with people just to let people such as yourselves on some gear. So have a great day guys! Peace.

One tiny suggestion... put your references in your FIRST post, and then your items would have probably sold much quicker. It sounds like you have a lot to share with the forum, I for one am looking forward to posts from you in the future.

Pete

Well maybe you were legit and some missed out on good deals.. but I have to agree with pete.

For Starters, pics and posted prices for each would have been an enormous help/incentive.

You're new to this community so obviously you didn't see what went down. Someone made off with QUITE a bit of cash. We're a pretty tight-knit group here so we tend to be trusting. However that incident has scarred the classified section here and it's going to take time to recover. The wound's still fresh! (Not me personally, but to the forum)

Unless it was paypal WITH a CC, there would've been NO way I'd bought from you either. ESPECIALLY once you got defensive as a newcomer!

Pete (Okstrat) wasn't trying to be rude or accuse you of anything, he was simply posing ligitimate questions and being cautious thats all. He is on another forum I subscribe to and well respected in both places. You will find many trusting individuals on this board, for example Fatang sent me a module to try out a few days ago. I really appreciate that as we have never met before. I will likely purchase that module form him and hope that others on this board can trust each other too. Some on here got burned in the past which ruins it for all of us. Good luck with selling the rest of your gear, it sounds like real nice stuff and as Pete said, we look forward to reading more posts from you. Hope you stay and enjoy the board :)