• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modded KH3 FS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
Has my clarity and warmth mods, with a few minor tweaks. Sounds great! Got it in a trade for doing other module work, I wanted to check another one out and don't really need it.

$299 shipped Continental USA, email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Pete

JKD said:
NOOOOooooooo.......! :lol:
Come on JKD.....you know you HAVE TO HAVE THIS one....
Its got your name on it!! :D
You Cannot resist the modules!
Oh wait....that would be me!! :wink:

Still available, trying to avoid trades at this time if at all possible. Module is tight and metal and stuff. :)

JKD said:
okstrat said:
Still available, trying to avoid trades at this time if at all possible. Module is tight and metal and stuff. :)

PM'd

:D
I KNEW IT!!!!
Steve-o you are THE MAN!!!
I was going to push the button tonight if it was still there! hahaha :D

Still available. This works great with wah pedals! (kirk hammett joke content)

okstrat said:
Still available. This works great with wah pedals! (kirk hammett joke content)

No ****! I saw Metallica on Monday night and for EVERY solo, he ran to one his four remote wah's.

shred-o-holic said:
So what did the mod improve on it? I'm kind of wondering if it got rid of that congested compressed tone...

More clarity, sweeter tone overall, more open IMHO. I thought it was a pretty neat module to begin with, I prefer it with the mod ;)

Pete

okstrat said:
shred-o-holic said:
So what did the mod improve on it? I'm kind of wondering if it got rid of that congested compressed tone...

More clarity, sweeter tone overall, more open IMHO. I thought it was a pretty neat module to begin with, I prefer it with the mod ;)

Pete

I bet it rulez of course... 8)

shred-o-holic said:
okstrat said:
shred-o-holic said:

Pete

I bet it rulez of course... 8)

Will let ya know as soon as I get my PayPal account sorted and Pete paid :lol:

Please do brotha......you know where it will prolly end up anyway if you need teh cashola.. :lol:

Or maybe I'll send mine over there....specially since Randall has no new ones in the works right now... :( :lol: