Modded Ultra clips

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
http://members.cox.net/vht50/MTSultra.mp3

Eric Johnson sig strat w/hot rails in the bridge>RM50 head>Randall 2x12 cab>SM57>M Audio Audiobuddy>craptacular stock soundcard>Adobe Audition>Waves Reverb

Gain was at 2/3, All EQ was dimed, Master 1/4, amp master on about .001, density and presence cranked. Amp was SUPER low volumewise. I did scoop the mids later in the clip. I also played with all the switches during the recording - if you hear more or less lows suddenly, it's the tight switch. If you hear a sudden boost or cut in highs and mids, it's the shift switch. Both have three positions.

Pete

Thanks man! Was really recorded at low volumes, wish I could have opened it up a bit.

pete

I am an Ultra fan..and I liked what I heard. The freq of that mid boost (or restoration)...that was cool, but wondered if that can be moved to taste.
I know, Im splitting hairs..but my ears wanted it a little different.
But seriously, I think you are really onto something. What will it cost?
Can it be done with a sweep mids, in some fashion?
Also, the tight was alittle lost on me...is subtle..or maybe rec at low volumes makes it hard to print to tape?
Just wonderin'

I finally got to hear your clips a good volume tonite..last night it was like 2am when I heard em....anyway
Wow..what a nice set of options to have in an Ultra Module. Id love to hear more...more clips...maybe at different (lower) gain settings).
really sounded Good. You are to be commended!

Nice. You got the switches to make more drastic changes. I really like the way it cuts when you kick in the highs.

sandry said:
density and presence cranked. Amp was SUPER low volumewise. I did scoop the mids later in the clip. I also played with all the switches during the recording - if you hear more or less lows suddenly, it's the tight switch. If you hear a sudden boost or cut in highs and mids, it's the shift switch. Both have three positions.

replica louis vuitton handbags,louis vuitton replica bags

Wow, that was f'ing random. WTF.
Although it makes me think I should listen to the clips Pete originally put up.

edit: nevermind the page is unable to locate.