• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modules for sale (UK/EU or ready to ship to Salvation)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

felineguitars

Reaction score
I have a few which I realise I dont use anymore
I just got hold of a couple of SL+ modules that I love so much I probably wont reach for some of these others

As well as offering to sale for UK/Eu guys, they can of course be bought by guys from the USA/Canada/wherever but shipped off to Anthony at Salvation for modding
See Salvations chart to see which mods these modules can take: http://www.salvationmods.com/randall-mts-mods

The Czech government has changed how they are charging duty and tax for goods being imported into Czech Republic from outside the EU.

They are lowering the limit for the value of the goods above which the recipient of the goods has to pay duty and tax (which means more expense for Salvation which they have to charge back to the customer)

See Anthony's thread on this http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=11607&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

So by finding modules for sale in EU ends up being cheaper/quicker and easier than shipping to Salvation from USA.

Prices are in UK ?

XTC - sold
Ultra - needs new bright switch ?99
Super V - Signed by Lynch ?150
Recto - ?99
KH2 - sold
Plexi - sold

I also have a brand new module bag (never been opened) ?25

All prices exclude postage/shipping
Pay me by Paypal (not asking for Gift - I'd rather you had traceability & peace of mind)
PM me if interested

Outside of this forum - you can find me via my website : www.felineguitars.com (just so you know I am not liable to vanish overnight if you do buy stuff from me)

Sorry - havent had a chance to take the module bag to the post office to get a shipping cost .

Will go to post office after the weekend.

(I have two spare module bags and two people asking for them and both need shipping to europe so important for me to get them weighed)

felineguitars said:
Sorry - havent had a chance to take the module bag to the post office to get a shipping cost .

(I have two spare module bags and two people asking for them and both need shipping to europe so important for me to get them weighed)
No problem man :)

Does it weigh a significant amount?

I've heard that it has a wooden "grid" govered in felt to hold the modules or something.
Not that I care that much, as long as my modules are safe ;)

m0jo said:
felineguitars said:

No problem man :)

Does it weigh a significant amount?

I've heard that it has a wooden "grid" govered in felt to hold the modules or something.
Not that I care that much, as long as my modules are safe ;)

Yes - the shelves are felt covered wood.
it is more the size of it that may add to the cost