• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Modules for Sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultrase7en

Reaction score
Modules available:

Gigmods 1087 - $300
Voodoo Amps Ultra XL Sear Mod - $300

I also have a Line 6 Vetta II Combo with the full FBV floor board for $725.
(Local pick up only in the St Louis area, however I will be traveling in central Illinois later this month)

If you are interested, please inquire.
Thanks, Rick

crankyrayhanky said:
what kind of options are on taht Deadplate II? Blast, Tight, Orange?

Just about to ask this very question when, low and behold, Ray is already there...I'm still in training but am starting to feel the ways of the force...This is a proud moment... :mrgreen:

There is:

A Tight switch
A Gate switch
A Mid Sweep knob
A Red/Orange voicing switch

Anthony said he could not add the Blast switch to the Dead Plate II when I ordered it.

ultrase7en said:
There is:

A Tight switch
A Gate switch
A Mid Sweep knob
A Red/Orange voicing switch

Anthony said he could not add the Blast switch to the Dead Plate II when I ordered it.

Got any pics???? Sounds very cool...Is it pre-Dread Plate? Sounds like it's come somewhere in between the module transition...Which could be very cool...Mid sweep muist be interesting...
Got any clips???

Allow me - my Salvation madness has given me certain... insights hehe

ultra7.JPG

Deadplate_II.JPG

Thank you, rhequiem. That is my module. It was a custom project that Salvation did for me. Kind of an amalgamation of the Dead Plate I and II. Unfortunately, I do not have any clips of it.

I have a deadplate with the mid sweep....great module..personally think it can go all the way from Uber to Recto to almost SLO