Mosfet Marshall for Power!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ak37

Reaction score
I just got a Marshall Mosfet Lead 100 and that thing when slaved for power is awesome with my RM4! I just got it in a set up a few different situations with it and by running it through the effects loop it is just great! You can pick them up cheap too. It sounds ok by itself but with the RM4 up front it really has the punch that has been lacking with the peavey 50/50. I thought I would share in case anyone is wondering. I had a MosValve as well. This kills them both. It reminds me of the tone of my RM100!

Pretty cool to hear. They are affordable. I had one for a while and it did an okay plexi IMO and mosfet power seems to be efficient. A friend swears by them with pedals to push the drive.

I have two of them now. I picked up another over the past week. I am blending one with the RM4 into the XL cabinet ran stereo. I will have to put main power caps in it to eliminate the buzz.

I was struggling with a peavey 50/50 as well and then one day decided to run the RM4 though my Rm100's power section and it really changed my whole outlook on the modules that I had in my RM4, they sound 100% better through the 6L6's of my rm00 than through the 8 El84's of the peavey.
-mp-