MotorCity Mods - Exciting News !!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Maggie module and Evil Robot combo were very impressive. I checked them out last Sunday and I could strum or noodle for hours, it seemed. Very warm and articulate, or it can get a little gritty. Im thinking of getting one myself.

SacredGroove said:
The Maggie module and Evil Robot combo were very impressive. I checked them out last Sunday and I could strum or noodle for hours, it seemed. Very warm and articulate, or it can get a little gritty. Im thinking of getting one myself.

Thanks Scott! You are the man with this stuff so we sincerely appreciate the kind words...

The Maggie has literally stolen hours from the demo because I keep just playing it! It is mesmerizing with that vibrato...

SacredGroove said:

That right there speaks volumes!!!

So does the Maggie have the evil robot tone built into as well? that amp sounds bitchin. Almost too bad Phil X is moving onto the Friedmans because he sounded great with those.
EDIT

I'm an idiot and didn't read above..also saw that evil robot was based off magnatone. Would love to see it opened up and grinding. Does it have the chewiness? Let's see! I'm interested in this one..

Kapo_Polenton said:
So does the Maggie have the evil robot tone built into as well? that amp sounds bitchin. Almost too bad Phil X is moving onto the Friedmans because he sounded great with those.
EDIT

I'm an idiot and didn't read above..also saw that evil robot was based off magnatone. Would love to see it opened up and grinding. Does it have the chewiness? Let's see! I'm interested in this one..

It's got an internal gain pot to allow as much chewiness as you like....It's set pretty low stock but can get mean....It is a killer module if I do say so myself.

We'll be selling modifications to Evil Robot amps and have some big news coming in this arena very soon...I have a Kasha modified Evil Robot C30 and Maggie sounds just like it...

Listened to a few clips just now. That's not a bad sounding amp. What ya need to do is put that vibrato on a blend knob and run it parallel. Then you'll really have something ;)

Something old something new, and than some young kid will have to figure out what to do

suphuckers said:
Listened to a few clips just now. That's not a bad sounding amp. What ya need to do is put that vibrato on a blend knob and run it parallel. Then you'll really have something ;)

Something old something new, and than some young kid will have to figure out what to do

There is speed and intensity...You can turn it on or off...BTW, with a footswitch plugged into the module.... :)

I think blended effects are 100x better then series effects. I mean if you're going to record something, then you can record an effected track and a dry track and etc, but if you're going to use it live.... You should see my effects loop. It's pretty insane lmao

I actually haven't heard any clips of the actual amps that I didn't like. Not saying it's the most awesome amp I've heard but... If this Module sounds like that amp and the effect is parallel (especially if you can blend it with that intensity knob) This should be a great module.