Mounting a rack unit into RM100...Suggestions?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mattfig said:
I was/am considering it....And still going back and forth...I know the GString pedal will work just fine...I'll just miss the extra control...:) I'm still blown away by this thing every time I play...It can't get better...

Yep- G String is the best I've tried by far. The extra cables are a pain but the thing is transparent like it isnt even there.

Yeah that ISP Decimator G-String is one nice piece of engineering. I think there is a nice condition rack mount one for sale right now in the Other Classifieds at a really great price. http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=14688

BigBrewtus said:
Daryl said:
Well Fig...You have excellent people skills. I would suggest talking to a local fabrication shop and see what they can do for you. At a fab shop that would be a minute job. But consider this: You may want to remove the front metal grill altogether. In case you want to put it back to stock to sell it, or change your mind. IMO you might be able to have a really killer one fabricated, for just a few bucks, that is perfectly suited and custom designed. Your creativity is the only limit. There are a lot of really cool expanded steel and laser cut designs that might really set off your rig. I know you like it custom. Don't even play... :wink:
This is true. A fab shop could take your face and then build one from the dimensions that would just screw right back into place. I would say for about 50bux you could have one cool face.
:lol: Matt really needs a new face :lol:

m0jo said:
BigBrewtus said:
Daryl said:
Well Fig...You have excellent people skills. I would suggest talking to a local fabrication shop and see what they can do for you. At a fab shop that would be a minute job. But consider this: You may want to remove the front metal grill altogether. In case you want to put it back to stock to sell it, or change your mind. IMO you might be able to have a really killer one fabricated, for just a few bucks, that is perfectly suited and custom designed. Your creativity is the only limit. There are a lot of really cool expanded steel and laser cut designs that might really set off your rig. I know you like it custom. Don't even play... :wink:
This is true. A fab shop could take your face and then build one from the dimensions that would just screw right back into place. I would say for about 50bux you could have one cool face.
:lol: Matt really needs a new face :lol:
Poor Fig, always the butt or FACE of someones jokes. :lol:
We still love ya Matt. Hope your adventures in rack to face planting is going well! :wink: