MTS just kills

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Had a bit of ear fatigue over the weekend and was starting to second guess the # of modules and $$$ of gear I had on hand...left me so uninspired I barely played all one day..then it hit me.

I can change power tubes for a different feel/tone....in go the KT-77s....

\m/ :twisted: \m/

I love this gear.

Yes Sir!!! Thats what I been running in mine the past week. KT-77's do the trick!! Nice and glasssssy sound!! Love the way distortion sounds thru them! :D

I just added 6550's, amazing, this amp is the best single investment I have made in years! I love the tone, made me appreciate this amp...bias is so simple.

racketsmackit said:
I just added 6550's, amazing, this amp is the best single investment I have made in years! I love the tone, made me appreciate this amp...bias is so simple.
The ease of just swapping out the tubes makes this amp worth it alone. I just love the raw power section from the RM100 that makes it excellent from Jazz to Metal. And to be able to tweak out the modules makes it another bonus! I am not letting my Lynch box go! Best sounding amp I have ever owned and everyone that hears my rig is JEALOUS!!! :twisted:
Gotta love it!! :D

Besides sounding great.........its a GEAR ADDICTS best friend!! Gathering up all the modules can get pricey though......trust it from someone who knows... :wink:
That was just the Randall stuff.......then I discovered EGNATER modules......and did the same thing too. G.A.S is a serious problem and the MTS amps DO NOT make it any EASIER!! :D
Mod them....swap them......its just a blast! Going on a couple years and still am not BORED with it yet!
:p

Going thru a Phase I guess. I have owned the Randall RM 3 different times.......and always came back to it. I just love going thru gear and felt it was time for a change. But I am sure I will be back. WE ALL come back....haha
I know others out there who have been in my spot. Grass is greener....yada yada! :D
I wanted to keep it......but with XMAS coming up one amp had to go.....and I am still on the Honeymoon with the new one. *SIGH* Too many amps....so little dollars! :lol:

Mailman1971 said:
Besides sounding great.........its a GEAR ADDICTS best friend!! Gathering up all the modules can get pricey though......trust it from someone who knows... :wink:
That was just the Randall stuff.......then I discovered EGNATER modules......and did the same thing too. G.A.S is a serious problem and the MTS amps DO NOT make it any EASIER!! :D
Mod them....swap them......its just a blast! Going on a couple years and still am not BORED with it yet!
:p

Getting the tone in your head, even when it changes every other day, is no longer a problem. That is DEFINITELY worth the price!

I got mullard el34s in my mod50 and love it. I haven't been in a rush to try out other tubes, I'll probably just wait for them to need changing before I do.