MTS Modules question

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd

Reaction score
Hello All,

New to Randall and this forum. I just have to say that I am very impressed with the Randall RM4/RT2/50 setup that I recently acquired!

I think that I can honetly say that I can stop looking into other amps for that tone.

I was wondering if anyone out there has a listing of all the modules available? I have seen a number of different posts and I am starting to get confused with who makes what module....

So if anyone has a current listing of both MTS and Egnater modules that would be great.

Welcome..the MTS are great..so much so I even consider selling my beloved Chrome Chass Dual Rectifier...but only sometimes ;)

Randall Modules:

Clean
Blackface
DLX
Tweed
Plexi
Top Boost
JTM45
SL/SL+
Brown
XTC
Recto/Rectified/Treadplate
Modern
Ultra/UltraXL
Ultra Lead

Randall Lynch Modules:
Mr Scary (based on ???)
Grail (based on Treadplate? Recto?)
Not out Yet:
SuperV (Based on Top Boost?)
Brahma

Randall Disturbed modules:

Where there's / in the name, I think these are the iterations such that the latest one is on teh right...i.e. Treadplate is the current Rectifier based module...Grail is also Recto based so is a newer iteration of that in reality.

Welcome ! I thought most, if not all, Randall modules were listed here :

http://www.randallamplifiers.com/products/amplifiers/mts/modules.asp

except the signature modules, Grail, Brahma, 1086, etc.

Egnaters- ( single channel) your RM4 uses single channel modules, dual modules will work, but only the first channel.

Twin
Bassman
SL
SL2
HG
E'rect
Vox
Deluxe
EG3
EG4

I think that's all of the Egnater modules. (?)

Howard