MTS on CWTV

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Hi guys,

If anyone is bored and staring at the TV tonight, flip on over to CWTV at 9:00 EST for a new show called Remodeled - not a home improvement show but rather a reality show about supermodels...
Here's a link to the show's site http://www.cwtv.com/shows/remodeled/episodes/101
Tonight is the series premiere and will feature a few of my tunes using my JF 59RR module...

Thanks!

Mattfig said:
Hi guys,

If anyone is bored and staring at the TV tonight, flip on over to CWTV at 9:00 EST for a new show called Remodeled - not a home improvement show but rather a reality show about supermodels...
Here's a link to the show's site http://www.cwtv.com/shows/remodeled/episodes/101
Tonight is the series premiere and will feature a few of my tunes using my JF 59RR module...

Thanks!

SWEET!

Mattfig said:
Thanks guys...It's nice to hit a different stride in my musical life...Hoping to have many more of these kinda deals in place soon...MTS is the best weapon to have in a studio, hands down...
We love you, Matt!! :D You are a seasoned MTSer, but moreover, you are a class act as a person. Kudos, sir. I still listen to those CDs you gave me. You rock man!!! The universe is opening up for you again and you absolutely deserve it, bro. :D :D

Daryl said:
Mattfig said:
Thanks guys...It's nice to hit a different stride in my musical life...Hoping to have many more of these kinda deals in place soon...MTS is the best weapon to have in a studio, hands down...
We love you, Matt!! :D You are a seasoned MTSer, but moreover, you are a class act as a person. Kudos, sir. I still listen to those CDs you gave me. You rock man!!! The universe is opening up for you again and you absolutely deserve it, bro. :D :D

Awwww...Thanks for the warm fuzzies!!!

warmfuzzies.jpg

Congratulations bro! If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about scoring this deal?

wesarvin said:
Congratulations bro! If you don't mind me asking, how did you go about scoring this deal?

Thanks much wesarvin! I have several music publishers that I work with and I submit my material to them regularly- sometimes they give me specific requests, sometimes it just happens...If they accept it, they pitch it for me...We split upfront fees and, in most circumstances I get all the performance royalties so it's a good deal in most cases...I got the deals mostly through TAXI but also from some friends on the inside who can get things to the right people...Been doing this for a long time and it took awhile to get my product up to standard as well as fine-tuning my writing skills...It's the best way I know how to make money in music...Live gigs are fun but even higher profile ones don't pay much on a regular basis...

Now, if you want to REALLY get into this, check with Mike P...He does this for a living and has a ton of placements...I just supplement my income with it and hope to do it full time someday when I grow up... :)

Mattfig said:
Woo hoo! 25 second spot with vocals and counting...Usually I hear about 3-4 seconds of my stuff and am happy...

This can only mean one thing...The show sucks and will be cancelled within weeks.... :lol:

Oh ****. That made me LOL.