My modded Silver SL+ vid

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RADE01

Reaction score
Just got my custom faceplate, did a couple more mods too.

Based on Jubilee style.

IMAG0108.jpg

phone174.jpg

Just to clarify, this is for my own use, and I won't be selling it. And it's not a copy of any pro modded SL+, I've never owned or seen one. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWM6PPI0m4

Thanks Nick, couldn't have gotten there without you. Excellent work mate.
I love the real brushed look. Looks amazing! :D

RADE01 said:
Just got my custom faceplate, did a couple more mods too.

Based on Jubilee style.

phone174.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEWM6PPI0m4

I really dig the look. Makes me think I need to commission Nick to do some plates for me. And invest in some Silver Marshall style knobs.

The vid sounds really good. Kind of seems like it has more gain the a Silver Jubilee. Or where you refering to the tone stack?

Thanks,
And sorry Hamner1, I should've said it differently.

The faceplate is the only part based on the Jubilee.

This SL+ has had a few different mods over the last few months. To be honest, I still prefer my modded Mr Scarys and have now put this faceplate and knobs onto a Scary.

Faceplate looks the business. Not quite as shiny as the one on my 2554 used to be, but this is even cooler IMO.

Thanks! I wanted a brushed kind of look insead of really shiny. I'm really happy with it! :D
Rockstarnick (from this forum) is the man to see if you want something similar, or anything actually.
He can do it if you have ideas for a custom plate.
He's good to deal with too.

Awesome look Jade. Nick is the man! You have been doing a great job self modding too. Love the tones you have youtubed so far!

Thanks BigBrewtus,
Unfortunately I haven't been able to do very pro vids.
Only basic vids, but I think you get the rough feel of the modules from my vids.
Maybe one day I'll sort out some better mic'd up recordings. :D

RADE01 said:
Thanks! I wanted a brushed kind of look insead of really shiny. I'm really happy with it! :D
Rockstarnick (from this forum) is the man to see if you want something similar, or anything actually.
He can do it if you have ideas for a custom plate.
He's good to deal with too.
Thanks i surely will.
Can you send me with PM the price you paid for it?