My MTS Salvation Mandarine Rig

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
0110131631.jpg

Stoner AD and Stonerverb Starz

Mullard EL34s and - Egnater 2x12 with Brit Greenbacks...

I get the Rockerverb Clean, AD Crunch, and super Rockerverb -overdrive with the starz. I love this setup!!!

It is a great combo for sure...The Stonerverb Starz is crazy good...The additional options make it so I don't need anything external...I know this wound up being as costly as a "real" Orange amp but I would bet it sounds as good and likely better...Plus I have the Rockerverb and AD in one head...Fun stuff...

Mattfig said:
It is a great combo for sure...The Stonerverb Starz is crazy good...The additional options make it so I don't need anything external...I know this wound up being as costly as a "real" Orange amp but I would bet it sounds as good and likely better...Plus I have the Rockerverb and AD in one head...Fun stuff...

another advantage is that with the flick of the wrist, it can become a whole other amp. The Orange will always be an Orange

I like what looks like the phoenix emblem. Maybe it's a dragon, but I'm going with phoenix as my final answer. Cool little 2 channel option.

I wish the RM22 had a big bottle for the power section. I want a cool little 2 channel MTS practice amp (I don't need 50 watts). in fact if I could get 5 watts and a big bottle power section I would be ecstatic.

Hamner1 said:
I like what looks like the phoenix emblem. Maybe it's a dragon, but I'm going with phoenix as my final answer. Cool little 2 channel option.

I wish the RM22 had a big bottle for the power section. I want a cool little 2 channel MTS practice amp (I don't need 50 watts). in fact if I could get 5 watts and a big bottle power section I would be ecstatic.
Thanks! For the record, it's a Polish Eagle....I have the same tattoo on my arm...I'm a branded and proud Pollock!

VitaminG said:
Mattfig said:

another advantage is that with the flick of the wrist, it can become a whole other amp. The Orange will always be an Orange

Yep, MTS is a beautiful thing ain't it? Although this mod combo is so good I'm not sure I'll mess with it...I may hold off on the Orange fuzzy tolex for a few months though, just to be sure...
:D