My new Mamba :)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckmehh

Reaction score
This baby just came in the mail thanks to Cold Machine. It came straight from Anthony; I'm not even sure if cold played it or not. Just wanted to say thanks to him for hooking me up and also say that I'm pullin for ya brother through this rough time! Everything will shape up soon for ya :twisted:

So, here is the beast he sent me. The very, very sad part of this is that I do not have a head to plug her into :( . That said, I have no clue how it sounds but she sure looks purdy :).

Mamba.jpg

I'm not sure who's crazier: cold for offloading it or you for buying it when you can't use it! :lol: (though I presume you're about to buy a modular head or preamp?)

What is it with you chaps in the US trading Salvation mods like pokemon cards at the moment? :)

antag said:
I'm not sure who's crazier: cold for offloading it or you for buying it when you can't use it! :lol: (though I presume you're about to buy a modular head or preamp?)

What is it with you chaps in the US trading Salvation mods like pokemon cards at the moment? :)

Haha, well when I bought it I did have a head, then I wrecked my truck and needed to sell some stuff quickly and decided I could get another head easier than another Mamba so I sold the head instead :).

But yes, I'm definitely looking to get another head as soon as possible! I gotta hear this beast :twisted: . And Salvation mods are getting tossed around at the moment; I'm going to hold on to this one as long as I can though!!!

Mamba will be arriving at my place soon....chuck, bring that to a store so you can hear it, find a forum friend, something- this sounds like my version of hell, an array of modded modules but no amp

crankyrayhanky said:
Mamba will be arriving at my place soon....chuck, bring that to a store so you can hear it, find a forum friend, something- this sounds like my version of hell, an array of modded modules but no amp

Yeah it really is hell! Sadly, no stores carry Randall and no friends are using it :(. I'm looking for an RM50 though and may have one wrapped up :). May also jump on an RM20 deal I was offered...Not sure yet! I'll let ya know how she sounds though bro! :twisted: