• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NA

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will trade you a GREEN CUSTOM RM100 ALIGATOR SKIN HEAD WITH GREEN LIGHTS FOR IT! TOTALLY CUSTOM!! I HAVE 16 RANDALL HEADS AND 24 RM4'S!!!!
LET ME KNOW!!! :D

.......Sorry, I couldnt resist!!
hahaha
Danno

Mailman1971 said:
I will trade you a GREEN CUSTOM RM100 ALIGATOR SKIN HEAD WITH GREEN LIGHTS FOR IT! TOTALLY CUSTOM!! I HAVE 16 RANDALL HEADS AND 24 RM4'S!!!!

hahaha
Danno

die,*******! :twisted: ... :p

Here is a pic of it.........
I will trade it for any module you want JKD!!
greenrandall2.jpg

hehehehehe

Yeah.......I am a sick *******!
:D

That looks just like the imaginary amp I'm getting this week!
THAT'S WHAT I'LL BE RUNNING LIVE

ah yes...the power of "imagination" :? ... on a separate note,i think Mailman1971 is really SATAN himself.that green "glow" is his evil spirit :wink:

YEah....I have to laugh at all this crap now. I am still out several hundred that I am sure I will never see again.
*sigh*.......
But I am the 1st to laugh at myself. Hope my jokes dont get anyone pissed at me.
But this amp does sound Killer!
BEST RANDALL HAS!! I HAVE 180 CUSTOM MODUELS!!!
I HAVE A SLAYER 'SOUTH OF HEAVEN" MODULE
METALLICA 'FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS" MODULE
AND A MR. PEANUT MODULE!
I GOTEM ALL!!
$25.00 A PIECE!!! :D

You guys! :p

I'm gone a couple of hrs and all hell breaks lose :lol:

JKD said:
You guys! :p

I'm gone a couple of hrs and all hell breaks lose :lol:

Yep, you'd think RIP had a blowout sale or sumptin...lol

I have a contact at the Attorney General's office, am going to see what he thinks we should do.

harsh said:
PM sent, Steve. I think I've gotta be your biggest customer.

That honor probably goes to c2ply...but I think he's bought at least 3 modules from everyone on here judging by his collection ;)

I'll update when the new Grail actually gets here...gotta hear it first! :D

Mailman1971 said:

hahaha
Danno
Danno,your a sick ******* Bro!!!!LMFAO

LOL crazy Steve.........why don't you wait and see which one is better.... :D :shock: :lol: :lol:

And BTW I still have your greatest Recto/Grail module ever.... :p :lol:

shred-o-holic said:
LOL crazy Steve.........why don't you wait and see which one is better.... :D :shock: :lol: :lol:

And BTW I still have your greatest Recto/Grail module ever.... :p :lol:

That one was really something....

This is really a pre-spam thread...it's that crazy! :lol:

JKD said:
OK, so this is a weired thread...but I will have one or the other up for sale soon.

The Pete modded Grail (warmth, clarity and push/pull Orange/Red) is on it's way to me and depending on whether it beats my stock Grail (favourite module ever!) the other one will be up for sale.

Stock Grail would be $185 shipped to lower48
Pete Grail will be $330 shipped to lower48

Just post in the thread whether you're interested in either.

Heres the post requested in response to my PM. If there is anything further required let me know. Thanks.

Mailman1971 said:
So what one did you keep and what one sold?
How is the Pete Grail?? 8)

Still have 'em both...can't really decide...or bear to part with either...LOL

Stock Grail just has so much Mojo...but the tweaks in the Pete one are sick! :lol: