NAD: MOD50

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Man Music

Reaction score
I finally pulled the trigger and bought one. I've always been a fan of Bruce's stuff. I have a Renegade with matching 2x12, Rebel 20 and 1x12, Tweaker 15 and love each one for want they do.

Now to add to the collection, the Mod50 with the T/D & SL2. I think this will be the last amp I'll buy. It sounds and feels terrific! With my Strat loaded with David Allen R&B pickups through the T/D module is Fender bliss!! My humbucker guitars through the SL2 is Marshall bliss!! Love having the 1/2 power switch, which is still very loud. Now this maybe the last amp I'll buy, but the module bug has already hit me. I just bought a EG5 from a MTS forum member and look forward to ripping through that!
KUDOS to Bruce!

That's my exact rig. I have half a dozen other modules, but those two spend 90% of their time sitting in my MOD50. I love the SL2 so much that I never really bothered to chase the after-market mod dragon. :D My '78 Marshall 2203 is getting dusty.