NAD - Pico Valve

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamner1

Reaction score
Cool little amp. I definitely like the 5w setting over the 2w setting. Very responsive to volume change on the guitar. Not sure what I think of 6L6 but we shall see. Pretty good range of tone, from Brahma /JCM clean/overdrive to 800/SL+ overdrive. I used a LPB-1 boost. With the gain on the amp dined, it got a little mushy but not horrible. It was much better with the gain around 6 setting. FYI running this through 4x12 cab. Eventually I will pair it with a 2x12.

Now for the side bar. I got the MF magazine & they were listed for $100. I hesitated that night & thought I will check it out next day. Got tied up at work & by 6pm sold out. :evil: Trolled eBay thinking someone probably grabbed a few to make a buck or 2. Dealer in NY selling one for $130. So I jumped on it.

Always wanted to check one out. Easy to get addicted to the lunch box amps. I still have two and had a few others. It would be cool to have one with a loop just to plug the RM4 into for fun.

Latest posts