NAD - RM22 in da house!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you tell me where is the master on the rm22?
There are boost gain and boost level for each channel but no master?

bmi said:
Can you tell me where is the master on the rm22?
There are boost gain and boost level for each channel but no master?

That is the channel master....it sets the overall volume level when the boost is on. The boost additional gain is on the left and the module volume sets the preamp volume when in boost mode.

Hmmm when the boost is on....?
So if you use it as a master volume you can't use the boost. I think you have to set the boost gain at min then use the boost level as master volume.(but you lose the boost function in this case, it would be great to have it working when the boost is of as a master volume)
Ok thanks. :wink:

I guess the retail price is a secret or the owner is too embarrassed to admit? It looks like they will start shipping soon, given the press release on the Randall site last week:

RM22Hdx_R112CGB.jpg

Randall Amplifiers Introduces the RM22HDX Guitar Amplifier and Companion R112CGB Cabinet

Chicago, Illinois, January 14, 2010 ? Randall Amplifiers introduces the small but mighty and versatile duo of the RM22HDX guitar amplifier and its companion cabinet, the R112CGB.

RM22HDX & R112CGB

RM22HDX
The RM22HDX is an 18 watt, 2 channel guitar head that houses 2 hot swappable MTS modules. Boost with level has been added to each channel allowing up to 4 different sounds available the touch of a switch. At 18 watts, its easy to send this amp into controllably smooth, creamy overdrive at manageable volume levels. With over 20 modules to choose from, it?s easily the most versatile low wattage tube amp on the market. It is extremely well suited to the studio and small gigs.

RM22HDX Features:

* 2 bays come stock with Deluxe and XTC modules
* Over 20 additional modules to choose from
* 18 Watts RMS into 8/16 Ohms
* Front panel channel switch
* Adjustable tube biasing point on rear panel
* Direct recording out w/?Mic Eliminator? circuit
* Series effects loop

RM112CGB
The RM112CGB is a small, portable 112 cabinet loaded with a 12? Celestion? Greenback speaker. It pairs well with the RM22HDX or any other high quality low wattage amp.

RM112CGB Features:

* Celestion? Greenback 12? speaker
* ?? speaker input jack
* 25 Watts RMS power handling
* 8 Ohms

IMO the owner is being respectful to the seller, not embarrassed

No seller puts up prices here, it's a fau pau of some sort I guess

crankyrayhanky said:

Not embarassed = a secret, given my POV. What is a faux pas about letting everyone know how many pennies to save up? Seller's advertising their prices on the board I can understand, a buyer telling what they paid, that kind of secrecy just seems silly, IMO. Especially if you make a big hoopla about getting the equipment, people are naturally going to want to know what the going rate is. Just look how many posts are about the price.

George Jetson said:
crankyrayhanky said:

Not embarassed = a secret, given my POV. What is a faux pas about letting everyone know how many pennies to save up? Seller's advertising their prices on the board I can understand, a buyer telling what they paid, that kind of secrecy just seems silly, IMO. Especially if you make a big hoopla about getting the equipment, people are naturally going to want to know what the going rate is. Just look how many posts are about the price.
Yea, really

I know that he can't post his price (as it may be lower), but the current list price at funky munky music is 699$.

the new map price is actually more now, so I have to raise the website price

pm us if you want one, we do offer a lower price to forum members than the going price on all products

Jon

Does anyone know what the weight is on the RM22? I am looking for something small and easy to carry for rehearsals and also certain types of gigs where I don't need a lot of volume. Love my M4/RT2-50 rig but it's overkill for some things. I am trying to decide between the Egnater Rebel 30 (either head or 1x12 combo) and the RM22, but leaning towards the RM22 because of the added versatility with the modules. Thanks!

Beagle1 said:
Does anyone know what the weight is on the RM22? I am looking for something small and easy to carry for rehearsals and also certain types of gigs where I don't need a lot of volume. Love my M4/RT2-50 rig but it's overkill for some things. I am trying to decide between the Egnater Rebel 30 (either head or 1x12 combo) and the RM22, but leaning towards the RM22 because of the added versatility with the modules. Thanks!
Sounds like you want an RM22 combo...when they come out with that bad beast, my RM20 combo resale value will plummet. Anyone here ever use a Radial Headbone VT? You could stack the RM22 on top of the RM20 and have 6 pseudo channels of fun. :D

George Jetson said:
Beagle1 said:
Sounds like you want an RM22 combo...when they come out with that bad beast, my RM20 combo resale value will plummet. Anyone here ever use a Radial Headbone VT? You could stack the RM22 on top of the RM20 and have 6 pseudo channels of fun. :D

Sounds like fun - but look at the Egnater E2 rack unit when it finally comes out - will allow you to switch 2 modules in along with what you have in your RM20, and the modules can be Egnater dual channel ones or Egnater/ Randall single channel ones.