New Dual Egnater M4 family member

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlbaxe

Reaction score
Well i got a new used dual M4 off of ebay last week and 2 dual mods,Erect and EG5,all of which look brand spanking new with not a mark on it.I have removed my 2 space Carvin Quad X out of the rack and replaced it with the M4 and tested it.WOW!!!!! only those 2 mods and it sounds awesome.it has only been the first day and i am buying a SL2 this tomorrow .I have a new M4 ordered with 4 dual mods(T/D VX COD SL1) with about 2 months left till i get it. If any of you are wondering how good this could really be and if the hype is true ITS AWESOME...I have a mesa mark III (will Never get rid of it)a carvin Quad x (most likely wont get rid of it either) and now the Egnater M4.I wont be getting rid of either of the M4s or modules,its that good. i was going to buy a couple of amps fender (deville,bassman)and Bogner Metropolis,and Marshall JCM800.Im glad i didnt and spent that money on the Egnater with plenty to spare.i can get these sounds out of the modules.In 1 day with some tweeking i have gotten close to my Mesa MK III sound so i can only imagine what i can get with the other mods.I have had lots of amps over my 23 yrs of playing and this is it,none of them have ever just grabbed me that way except for the mesa.I havent tried the randall mods yet but plan on getting the Brown and XTC. i will post my opinions on them when i get them. Jeff and Mr Bruce i am a customer for life Thanks for such an ultimate ,flexible system.. I no longer look at amps wishing i had the room or trying to justify why i need it just for that one channel !!! I have them all in 2 spaces :D :eek: