New to forum and Randall Amps

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hugo

Reaction score
Just wanted to say "hi", I'm usually found at the TDPRI forums. I loves me some tele!! :D
This is my first post and please excuse my ignorance? I just bought the RM20, (it's got the palimino cover) yesterday. Well, I went back into the music store just to talk to the people and hang. I couldn't help but look at my new amp. The guy there found the tubes way outta bias so he's replacing them with some different better tubes. I'm to pick it up Monday. Anyway, I'm looking around and I see another one that's got the two modules in it. It's got the palimino cover (my favorite). It's the 50 watter. :shock: Well, I couldn't help it, I had AAS!! I decided to upgrade my 20 watter to the 50. Sweet, sweet, sweet!! I bought it with the Plexi and the Tweed module. Is 1150. a good price for that?
My question is there a place I can go to get the manual and a picture of the controls on the front and back?
Again, hi guys!!

$1300 at Musicians Friend with two mods. Palimino is higher priced usually I believe so, I think it sounds like you got a fine deal!

Welcome to the forum, have fun.

Go the the Randall web site, you can down load the manual there.