Newbie just got rm100 today

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kudogg

Reaction score
Came with kh1 kh3 and gigmod mark series. This amp has rrally impressed me. Beeen playing 20 years thru marshalls mesas and carvins

I like the kh1 and the kh3 is an excellent high gain tone macine! I am ot a huge mark series fan... I really want the original plexi module.

Is it ok to ask for a trade in this forum? Im down to trade the gigmods mark series for a plexi.... The guy told me that the gigmods is worth more...but may just trade straight up or if u could throw in something thatd be grrat to not have to sell on evil bay

Thnx...

nice score!
FYI, a used stock Plexi is worth 100-130
Even on a bad day, a gigmods Mark is worth double that, and really should command 3x a stock

Thanks man! Im really into marshall plexi tones .... This amp is craaazzzy there r soooo many mods out there. Jaded faith 59rr sounds pretty darn good.

Want to hear the plexi tweed too.... I thimk my gas is about to gi crazy

lots of interesting choices for a modded Marshall, including the 1959 you mentioned.

The ltest craze is JF has a Splawn coming out & Salvation has a Camerock- either I'm sure would be up your alley....lol, up any guitarist's alley!

This is the one that was for sale in So Cal, correct? Assuming you're local, I could bring over my JF 1959RR Platinum for you to try. I wouldn't mind trying the Gigmods Mark out. Not looking to trade, but potentially buy if it speaks to me.

Thanks man! Im really into marshall plexi tones .... This amp is craaazzzy there r soooo many mods out there. Jaded faith 59rr sounds pretty darn good.

Want to hear the plexi tweed too.... I thimk my gas is about to gi crazy

speed2dirt said:
This is the one that was for sale in So Cal, correct? Assuming you're local, I could bring over my JF 1959RR Platinum for you to try. I wouldn't mind trying the Gigmods Mark out. Not looking to trade, but potentially buy if it speaks to me.

But the platinum is out of production right? And is diifrent than he 59rr right? Prmium parts etc? But sure man im down to sell that module

I have the standard 59RR and it is amazing...so much so that I realize I can no longer blame my playing on bad tone. lol In fact the 4 modules from Jaded Faith that I have so far have amazing tones.