• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

No more sale

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** ya dude!!!!.....where were you when I was looking for a RM100?....picked up a 50 instead.......

You know, I have a MOD50 and I really dig it.
But now that I am deeper into this Engater/Randall world and into the modules I have to admit there are times I wonder if I shouldn't sell the MOD50 and get an RM100.
Seems there are way more Randall users which translates to way more modded single channel Randall modules kicking around. The RM100 would at least give me 3 different modules at one time.
At the price difference I could sell the MOD50, buy the Randall AND a few new modules.

Someone tell me I am crazy please.

Guess it would depend on ho much faith you have in the Randall product and if you were going to use dual channel mods at some point.I personally dont see the need for dual channel mods even though they look cool,but the thought of having a USA made mod50 does seem more appealing at times,just becasue I know Eganter makes good stuff here is the USA....so,if it were me,I would just keep the mod50 if I already had it since you can use the randall and egnater mods....you may come into a duelie and like it....