• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

not for sale anymore

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhuard75

Reaction score
For sale is a new Ibanez Jem replacement body ONLY, $450.00. Paint is Kandy Red and clear coated. Body is made from a one piece korina blank. Bridge is routed for a EDGE PRO trem. Pick up configuration is H x H and routed for a direct mount. AANJ style neck pocket. Control cavities are rear routed. All other specs are factory. This body was CNC cut and will fit all RG/Jem AANJ Necks.

I do have a new replacement neck for sale also if interested. Ibanez Hstock, ebony fretboard, pearloid vine inlay, dunlop 6105 fret. email for details. This neck is NOT included in the $450.00.

IMG_28041.jpg

IMG_28031.jpg

IMG_28021.jpg

like a stop tail or string through? i dont build these guitars. but the guy i deal with, yes, offers a string through. i'm not sure about a stop tail setup. some people have a hard time dealing with him for some reason. hes always come through for me on a timely bases compared to many other luthiers out there and withen a reasonalble timeframe from the quoted delivery date.

my body was cut from korina, i had it sent directley to him. it was cut withen two days from delivery with pics sent to me. i waited maybe 6-7 weeks for delivery becasue i ordered a neck also.

this luthier bodies are flawless, cnc cut. tough to mess that up. his necks get better and better craftmenship wise. theres little flaws that i suppose is where people cant live with. but the necks play like no other i've played. they paly awesome. 3 and 5 piece maple bubinga, any finger board wood you want.

i guess your not interested in the red one i have for sale?....lol

bhuard75 said:
like a stop tail or string through? i dont build these guitars. but the guy i deal with, yes, offers a string through. i'm not sure about a stop tail setup. some people have a hard time dealing with him for some reason. hes always come through for me on a timely bases compared to many other luthiers out there and withen a reasonalble timeframe from the quoted delivery date.

my body was cut from korina, i had it sent directley to him. it was cut withen two days from delivery with pics sent to me. i waited maybe 6-7 weeks for delivery becasue i ordered a neck also.

this luthier bodies are flawless, cnc cut. tough to mess that up. his necks get better and better craftmenship wise. theres little flaws that i suppose is where people cant live with. but the necks play like no other i've played. they paly awesome. 3 and 5 piece maple bubinga, any finger board wood you want.

i guess your not interested in the red one i have for sale?....lol

The Luthier at "Chicago Guitar and amp repair" ( there it is again ) gave me a rediculous deal on a custom guitar. I almost fell over because the same quote from ESP was $7000. His was more than half that. plus it woulda been done way before ESP.