Nothing But Headshots

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krazyhick2

Reaction score
Got a new song uploaded on the space. It's called Nothing But Headshots. Just finished it up. Thought I'd share it with the best Forum there is. Show some love and check it out. Here is the link.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=484347280

..but...and this is just one guys opinion...to little payoff..to late.
Maybe its just to distant for me, becvause its not a genre I am into deeplly. I only have a passing interest. Therefore, I found it hard hangin in there for the song to develop.
Check out my stuff at myspace.com/georgebarrysolo I have an instrumental on there called "SMACKDOWN". Compare it...I try to get to the point right away.
But hey...its all good.
If you care to tell me what YOU hink of my stuff, I would definetly appreciatte that. None of Us can grow without input.
..and your production and enginering are top notch.

Hey thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you like the production. I checked out your stuff and it sounds pretty good for what your going for. Only suggestion I can offer is taking a little off the sweep off the wah for a little more definition in the note. Other than that it sounds good.

....I'll try less sweep next time and see how it goes,
we are going for 2 diff things.I feel...
best of luck to both of Us!

I really dig this...although at the moment I totally see it as a song as background for a video game or horror movie.

thanks a lot man. that is not the first time i've heard that and i could definitely see why people see that.