Ok, you've all heard and seen my rack

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JKD said:
COD is probably completely different from almost everything you own.....it's one of the few modules with pre-gain EQ .. like a Fender.

It's typically described as a cross between a Dumble and a Mesa Mark or 'California' sound....in any case it's unique.

I dunno if it'd fit with your stuff or ideas about tone or not...it's certainly all midz...

Wicked, singing fusiony type lead module mostly..seems to have a fairly good amount of gain, with the right guitar and a boost it surely can do metal, just with not the voicing typically used for it.

Hmmm....Thanks....VERY interesting....

JKD said:
COD is probably completely different from almost everything you own.....it's one of the few modules with pre-gain EQ .. like a Fender.

It's typically described as a cross between a Dumble and a Mesa Mark or 'California' sound....in any case it's unique.

I dunno if it'd fit with your stuff or ideas about tone or not...it's certainly all midz...

Wicked, singing fusiony type lead module mostly..seems to have a fairly good amount of gain, with the right guitar and a boost it surely can do metal, just with not the voicing typically used for it.

We're starting to use the word D*mble now. It started with this:

Robben Ford "Politician" (Cream Cover)

then went to this:

Two Rock Amp demo (D*mble Clone)

then went to this:

Then he bought a real D*mble

and ended with this:

Does he know tone?

Because people actually did that.

Some actual COD fun here....

http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=79063

Julia said:
JKD said:

We're starting to use the word D*mble now. It started with this:

Robben Ford "Politician" (Cream Cover)

then went to this:

Two Rock Amp demo (D*mble Clone)

then went to this:

Then he bought a real D*mble

and ended with this:

Does he know tone?

Because people actually did that.
OMG!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But... Tag knows tone....Tone's got electrolytes. It's what Tag craves...

Seriously though...Trace@Voodooamps does a couple of clean mods that you might be interested in. The mods do the sound of the Trainwreck Express and the Liverpool Express amps. http://www.voodooamps.com/home/Modifications/AMPMODIFICATIONS/RandallMods/tabid/387/Default.aspx
You got a freaking armada of Salvation mods already.

Dude, you are going to have to start inventing your own amps to get any more new sounds. Maybe a solid state module with laser beams on it that makes you a mean grilled cheese sandwich or some crazy sh#t. :lol:

Daryl said:
Seriously though...Trace@Voodooamps does a couple of clean mods that you might be interested in. The mods do the sound of the Trainwreck Express and the Liverpool Express amps. http://www.voodooamps.com/home/Modifications/AMPMODIFICATIONS/RandallMods/tabid/387/Default.aspx

Dude, you are going to have to start inventing your own amps to get any more new sounds. Maybe a solid state module with laser beams on it that makes you a mean grilled cheese sandwich or some crazy sh#t. :lol:
Hey hey hey, Mattfig and I have the shared patent on the Toastiemod!
Let's not get crazy now. :lol:

m0jo said:
Daryl said:

Hey hey hey, Mattfig and I have the shared patent on the Toastiemod!
Let's not get crazy now. :lol:

Yep...Mojo is right...Stay away from the toast and sandwich mod or we'll send our upcoming *** whooping module to you free of charge... :wink:

:lol:Are you going to put a mid-sweep knob on the *** whooping module for me. :lol: