• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

$OLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I hate to be an enabler... you could always have your donor turned into a SuperClean, and just buy my OD Special... :)

mikegyver said:
Dang! I want that OD Special real bad but I just bought a donor to have my own made.....grrrr..... :evil:
:lol:

Thanks, Jay! Let me know when your Top Boost modules arrive. :)

JayDA said:
SALVAGED said:
Anyone want to spend their Christmas bonus? :lol:

I already gave you all my money...but seriously, Matt is a good dude...buy with confidence.

holy crap that's a good deal! someone has to take you up on this!

I'm still interested in the OD spec too, but I gotta wait till payday friday before making a decision. I'll let you know. Have a Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you too, man! Yeah, keep me posted. :wink: I'd be willing to work out some kind of a trade deal on the Egnater SL2X in your sig... any interest?

mikegyver said:

I'm still interested in the OD spec too, but I gotta wait till payday friday before making a decision. I'll let you know. Have a Merry Christmas!

SALVAGED said:
Merry Christmas to you too, man! Yeah, keep me posted. :wink: I'd be willing to work out some kind of a trade deal on the Egnater SL2X in your sig... any interest?

mikegyver said:

Sorry I forgot to update my signature, I sold the SL2X last month. I am missing it now because it was my favorite module for a long time. I'm going to keep you posted, that OD special is still really interesting, I'll let you know friday though.