pedal order

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximus1

Reaction score
i just got delay pedal and i have an ns-2 and an sd-1(clean boost) what order should they go in eg. guitar- cable ?

you put the boost before the ns-2? after it seems quiter, your delay is good outfront instead of in the loop? never used pedals really before always been about riffin :twisted:

I'm using a Line Level Shifter. I've got my Decimator G-string, EQ, Whammy, Chorus, Delay, Maximizer in the Serial Loop. Just keeping it simple.

i go (1) guitar--tuner--ns2--ts9--delay--amp

or (2) guitar--tuner--ns2--ts9--amp and put delay in parallel or serial loop.

i use the first setup if the delay is only for clean sounds and the second setup if the delay is going to be used on a distorted channel as well as a clean. you just have to experiment and find what works best for you. if your delay isn't line level and you put it in one of the loops, then you will need to place an ebtech line level shifter in the effects loop.

good luck and have fun experimenting.

use the loops for everything but the boost. the boost seems to mess with the other pedals a bit.

for pedalboards...

guitar-tuner-chorus and fx-gate-dd-wah-OD-amp (no loops)

GUITAR>WAH>TUNER>TS9>SD-1>ISP DECIMATOR>PEDAL BOARD> 2 x RM100.

The Tuner the TS9 and the SD-1 are all in a true Bipass looper inbetween the Wah and the ISP, the WAH is tru bipass already.

The ISP at the end of the chain before the amp works best, its what they recomend for this pedal to begin with.

put the noise suppressor wherever you need it... but typically first in the amps loop (unless you have a REALLY noisy guitar, then it should come directly after your guitar)....

amps usually need the noise suppressor more than pedals...

TheHunter said:
GUITAR>WAH>TUNER>TS9>SD-1>ISP DECIMATOR>PEDAL BOARD> 2 x RM100.

The Tuner the TS9 and the SD-1 are all in a true Bipass looper inbetween the Wah and the ISP, the WAH is tru bipass already.

The ISP at the end of the chain before the amp works best, its what they recomend for this pedal to begin with.

+1, thats how i have mine set up.