Pete Modded Recto= heartbrutalheart

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaronharmon said:
He has my Recto right now. I can't wait to hear it!

Aaron...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG0xLLqPKc8&fmt=18

That's your module. :D I'll have the tracking # soon, I tweezed it a tiny bit from how it was before, I think you'll dig it better than it was.

Pete

bhuard75 said:
my kh3 is offically on its way to okstrat. out of the box, its pretty good. its tough to give anything more than that becasue of petes work on my modern module i compared it to. so i'm pretty excited knowing where hes gonna bring the kh3.

What ever happened with this? Although I have to say that I have grown to love the KH-3 the way it is.....

and what...lol ask pete how its comming then...lol i'll let every one know how it is when i get. i wouldnt be suprised if he posted a youtube after its done. sorry for being sarcastic.... but i found humor in your last post. i seriously did.

bhuard75 said:
and what...lol ask pete how its comming then...lol i'll let every one know how it is when i get. i wouldnt be suprised if he posted a youtube after its done. sorry for being sarcastic.... but i found humor in your last post. i seriously did.

Actually, it's burning in right now. :)

okstrat said:
bhuard75 said:

Cleeeps! :twisted:

bhuard75 said:

I'm so mad.... :evil: :evil: :twisted: :lol:

okstrat said:
bhuard75 said:

Don't hold out mofo......bring teh goodz... :twisted: 8)

Hey guys,
can anyone tell me, if there is a way to get a pete modded recto module in europe, especially germany?
i like the soundclips of the mod, since im not that content with my standard recto module.
it has just too less gain, in my opinion :( especially in comparison to a real mesa rectifier.
if you would have some other ideas to get my recto module more brutal, please tell me! thanks, guys.

Run a Overdrive pedal in front of it. Like a 808 or Boss SD-1. Turn the gain to about noon on the module and the gain all the way off on the pedal but the LEVEL all the way up. This will get you in the ballpark your looking for! Nice and crunchy but real METAL tone to it while staying articulate and clear on the notes. :D

decoys said:
Hey guys,
can anyone tell me, if there is a way to get a pete modded recto module in europe, especially germany?
i like the soundclips of the mod, since im not that content with my standard recto module.
it has just too less gain, in my opinion :( especially in comparison to a real mesa rectifier.
if you would have some other ideas to get my recto module more brutal, please tell me! thanks, guys.

An OD Pedal will help but it's still not going to sound as remotely good as a Pete Recto or a Grail......trust me I've had the Treadplate and the Pete side by side and the Treadplate sounds like fuzzy dog carp in comparison...sounds to me like you need to get the directions for the Grail mod and have someone do it for you there...

decoys said:
Hey guys,

If you'll pay shipping and any import fees, I'll do overseas stuff. email me at [email protected] and we'll figure something out. Some of my modules are in europe and australia already!

Pete

thanks guys,
already thought about boosting it. yes, i check things out and give you a shout, especially pete :)