Pokemod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oyster said:
I need to get into some Sacred Groves and gigmods.

Any suggestions?

Any for sale? I saw the criminal. Doesn't sound like my flavor.

All my extra cash is going to mods, and hopefully a 1250. :D

XTC LE. Get one as soon as you can. Also a Diablo, if you're into Recto tones. And last but not least, the mighty MK22, which was hands down my single favorite module until the XTC LE came along (now it's a tossup).

Current...
Hilligan Scorch, Salvo Angel E, JF KH1, JF Ultra XL, Blackface, KH1, KH2, SL+

Had and sold...
JF Trillogy, Salvo MarkUs, Salvo Masholdano, Eg Twin, Eg 3/4, Eg Erect, Eg MHG, EG SL2, 1086, Modded 1086, Voodoo Sear, Voodoo Tsunami, 1987, Nuts, KH3, XTC, Scary, Grail, Super V, Ultra, Ultra XL, Ultra Lead, Modern, Treadplate,

So I've had 32..... but I don't have a problem or anything.

Mine are in my sig and I plan on sticking around for a long time so I'm sure there will be many more to add. A big thanks to the modders!

JD said:
Mine are in my sig and I plan on sticking around for a long time so I'm sure there will be many more to add. A big thanks to the modders!

I second the thanks to the modders. If it wasn't for them this jaunt into MTS would have been short lived for me... and much less expensive. :) Between my V-Rock and CCV the MTS line wouldn't really have a place here, but with the modded modules, I have an entire amp aresnal to mess with.

So far my trip has been 3 years and I doubt I'll ever get rid of this gear. Hopefully I have someone in the family take interest in guitar that I can leave this huge gear mess to when I die.

drewiv said:
JD said:

I second the thanks to the modders. If it wasn't for them this jaunt into MTS would have been short lived for me... and much less expensive. :) Between my V-Rock and CCV the MTS line wouldn't really have a place here, but with the modded modules, I have an entire amp aresnal to mess with.

So far my trip has been 3 years and I doubt I'll ever get rid of this gear. Hopefully I have someone in the family take interest in guitar that I can leave this huge gear mess to when I die.

I also would have had a much shorter modular stint. In fact, I did.

Several years ago I bought a MOD 100 and played stock Egnater modules (I didn't even know people modded modules back then). I liked the Eggie high gain tones, but I didn't love them, so after awhile, they went on the block.

It was only after a friend mentioned the crazy good modded module tone that I even looked back into the MTS world. I'm so glad I did!

Like others, I think I would have stopped with my first four stockers and my RM4. They were nice enough and all, but after sending my first one off to Rob and getting it back, I was hooked. I have seven old tube amps in my garage that I never use anymore since for the same weight, I can now carry four modules in my rack. I would have to go home and count, but I think I have 14 modded with two more on the way. I never thought that I would have the space or money for an arsenal of amps that I always wanted. Now for the price of one good amp I can have four or five!
It still blows me away that Randall dropped this!

Fig's just encouraging others so he won't feel like his collection is excessive... Lol

LOL!!!! I bought my first moded module from Fig. A Jaded Faith Stein.

Thanks for the addiction!!!!

MMMMmmmm Switches!!!!!!! :shock:

Oregon said:
Fig's just encouraging others so he won't feel like his collection is excessive... Lol

Oh, it's completely excessive. I am not sure I ever doubted that even when it was smaller. :lol:

One good amp, that's all I need. Everything else is extra- I know that. For the studio, I try to justify MTS excesses as write offs. Tricking myself is surprisingly easy. I am quite the stoop.

I know it is obsessive and I am a bit ashamed that I am unable to decide.
However... isn't it totally great to get a new mod?

:)

I just bought a guitar so my module addiction will have to go on hold for a while. The GAS is so strong. Modules are a gateway man! Hahaha it's a pretty sweet Epi LP Tribute Plus fully loaded. Gibson '57's, locking tuners, series/parallel push/pulls, case...had to do it. I needed an axe for the Drop B stuff. Boom. Justified.

I went on a guitar buying spree after my devorce. Up to 11. There are still more I covet.
I'm sure I'll buy more, but right now it's all about the modules. :twisted:

Well I'm up to 14 at the moment with no end in sight...and working on some ideas for a few custom mods.