Pop-rock MTS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishtank

Reaction score
I realize that many of you here are into heavier stuff, but I thought you may be interested in hearing a pop-rock project done almost entirely with MTS gear. I used an RM20 and RM4-RT2/50 with the Plexi, Blackface, SL+, XTC, Top Boost and HBE on this record. The line is far more versatile than many realize - awesome setup for the studio. Too bad Randall discontinued the line, but good to see Bruce is making new modules.

Check it out:

http://bit.ly/KNmK1Z

Sounds good, thanks for sharing! Glad to see MTS being used in all types of music genres.

That's some really great stuff. The tones are nice and 3D sounding. Thanks for posting. :D

Awesome. This is definitely the style of music I play, good to hear someone else using the MTS line for some pop-rock.

Thanks everyone for the kind words! We really have a great community here.

I signed this band to a "production" deal and I'm currently promoting/shopping them. It is a lot of work and not what I'm used to doing - being a musician/engineer/producer type. The vocalist is quite talented as both a singer and songwriter (and hopefully will keep me from having to get a "day" job again).

Anyways, everything on the record is real - not a single amp sim or sampled drum etc.

Apart from the really great guitar tone you did a super nice job putting the vocal up front while still letting the other parts really shine.

Good luck shopping this - it's cool stuff man!