PRICES ?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could you elaborate on that ? I am new at pricing these things. I see prices all over the place.

Thanks

I like the XTC sound. Are these modded ? What does a mod cost per ?

k3m16 said:
Could you elaborate on that ? I am new at pricing these things. I see prices all over the place.

Thanks

I like the XTC sound. Are these modded ? What does a mod cost per ?

Sure...These are modded modules...They were taken as stock to begin with and entirely reworked to become something that is much better....The prices are very fair for sure...Especially the S1S0...That one is cheap...

Depending on where you are there are modders that can give you whatever you desire both in the EU and US...These modules are from the EU and Salvation Mods has a very reputable name...You will hear nothing but praise on the forum...These particular mods are all known as great in their own way....The S1S0 is a 5150-based mod, the Mamba is based off a Framus Cobra, Kraken is based off a Krankenstein, and the Dreadplate is a recto-based mod with some extras...go to salvationmods.com to get the skinny right from the source...

Hope that helps more...If you were to purchase these mods new...You would likely pay as much or more...

Thanks for the reply..

Man now Im looking at those Cameron Atomica Holy Moly that sounds good. He make those in 2 space rack ?