• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RANDALL 2X12 W/MIC ELIMINATOR

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PLEASE, NO DOPE FUELED QUESTIONS, I JUST DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE.

:lol:

Just curious. What costitutes a dope fueled question?
Can I put my weed in it?
If I use an aquarium pump, can I turn it into a bong?
Is that speaker grill fabric made out of hemp and if so can I smoke it?
How many Cheetos will it hold?
If I'm spun on Coke will I be able to see ghosts?
Is it illegal to do blow off of a dead hooker on a Greyhound bus?
Dude...

:lol: :shock: :lol:

Daryl said:
Just curious. What costitutes a dope fueled question?
Can I put my weed in it?
If I use an aquarium pump, can I turn it into a bong?
Is that speaker grill fabric made out of hemp and if so can I smoke it?
How many Cheetos will it hold?
If I'm spun on Coke will I be able to see ghosts?
Is it illegal to do blow off of a dead hooker on a Greyhound bus?
Dude...

:lol: :shock: :lol:

THE QUESTIONS YOU'VE OFFERED LEAD ME TO BELIEVE YOU'VE MISTAKEN DOPE FUELED WITH DOPE RELEVANT.

On a serious note, This guy has a nice Randall cabinet for sale. It has a vintage vibe to it and the mic eliminator on it. It looks nice. He's trying to sell it and I already have a place to put my weed. :lol: So I'll be passing on it, but it will make someone out there happy. Maybe I'll consider it. It sure would be nice to have a solid 2x12 with some Warehouse WGS et-65 speakers. I guess all these silly posts are not useless since they act to bump this thread. Here's the link again:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170557901612&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
P.S. You would probably be better off selling this on the forum rather than trying to sell it on Rape-bay. Make it all Paypal and things should be kosher.
Peace.
:twisted: :shock: :twisted:

shredtilurded said:
KINDA ROUGH, HUH?

I thought it was kinda funny....usually see **** like that on CL though, not eBay.

Wonder if that's my old cab? I put WGS ET-65s in one of those and sold it to Juggernaut.

Biiiiig sounding cab if so.

yes it is your old cab, sir. very big sounding indeed.

EDIT: The statement posted in the ebay listing was meant to be somewhat humorous. I've just had my share of half-retarded questions being asked and I wanted to at least try to cut that number down. I have no problem answering questions, but a question like: "if I were on the MOON and powered it with a V2 head, how would it sound?"

I had no idea what the hell ya'll were talking about until I went to the eBay listing. :lol:

Nice cab! Can it reproduce the Zakk Wylde pinch harmonics? What about the Dimebag whammy squeels? Will it give me big muscles like George Lynch?

:p :wink: :lol: :twisted: