Randall Customer Service.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixerx

Reaction score
For a huge company they are amazing. I send an email and within 24hrs they are right back to me.

I swear it must be a 2 man team because its always Ryan or Stacy. Either guy is great to deal with but Ryan has gone above and beyond on a couple of occasions!

Just a heads up. if any of the big dogs at Randall check this post you better keep these 2 guys because they'll keep customers for sure!

Those Cust Serv folks at Randall must be real busy. I just got back from a MAJOR metal fest and had an in depth discussion with a MTS user/endorsee. Below are some points that I feel should be shared with Randall.

Why are you using only one module? The others are broken.....(laughing).
How is the reliability? Gone through like 10 heads in the past month.
Other comments he had - "I'm planning on switching to ENGL or Soldano"; No matter how good something sounds it is not worth the "embarrassment of amp failure" live on stage; The MTS is "okay for what it is".

Make your own conclusion regarding the MTS series - I have made mine after discussing the latest products provided to touring bands.

lol
sounds like those dudes need to learn how to fucking take care of an amp.
How in the hell do you break modules?!?!

Well I have fixed quite a few now and the usual suspects are one of 2 things:

1: Someone attempted a mod on their own and should not have

or

2: The shipping service used it as the game ball for a punt, pass and kick competition in the office on a slow day. :shock:

Randall gear is kick *** and the customer service crew is among the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Every single thing I ever needed was taken care of quickly and I gig the hell out of my rig.