Randall RM12

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Machinna

Reaction score
Just watched the Randall NAMM footage and I saw the Randall RM12 =D. It looks amazing but is it overkill. What is your opinion on this epic new amp.

In my personal opinion I feel it will be a great tool for studios but i feel that unless it comes with a 12 channel footswitch it wont be worth using it in a live situation.

Its a must for me! I own a studio and I think it would be the ultimate set-up to be able to try 12 modules at the push of a button.. I cant wait until more info is avail.. When and how much? The credit card is ready lol.. :D :?: 8)

TheDarkone said:
Its a must for me! I own a studio and I think it would be the ultimate set-up to be able to try 12 modules at the push of a button.. I cant wait until more info is avail.. When and how much? The credit card is ready lol.. :D :?: 8)
Your firstborn child :p

TheDarkone said:

It really is the ultimate studio tool :D. I hope its under ?1000 then maybe get the credit card out here too :p.