Review of My Current Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motokev

Reaction score
I currently have the following modules with no mods:

1. S+, I think this Modules comes close to a Modern Marshall DSL. At low setting (9:00) it has a little too much Gain. This Mosule works great with the bright switch.
2. Tweed, I was very suprised how close this sounded to a Fender Bassman. I've had a Bassman LTD not to long ago. A very nice module. It does produce gain very easily compared to the Bassman; probably to to low of a setting. I like to see this module with more headroom.
3. Top Boost, This module is very MID rangy and actually sound close to a VOX. But, once again, this module and others have too much gain at low gain setting (9:00).
4. Plexi, This is my favorite module. It sounds very good and I play it the most. Its not as high a gain module at 9:00, and its got some smooth cruch.

Thanks for the review.

The Top Boost and the SL+ will always be 2 of my favorite modules. The Plexi is cool too - it kills with pedals!

IMHO, th ePlexi module alone is worth the price of admission for the Randall stuff.

That module is awsome and with a boost in front can go all the way into metal territory.....kinda like the real thing 8)

do you think the plexi can out do the sl+ as far as heaviness? when boosted.

Latest posts