RH300G3

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeheGOD

Reaction score
hey all,
I have my new RH300G3 for 3 weeks now, and I MUST say: what a hell of an amp!!!
I only have some questions: There are 2 speaker outputs, but now the question is: do they deliver 2x 300 Watts @ 4 ohm or do they just deliver 2x 150 Watts and togetter the make an 300 Watts output??? and what about the 200Watts @ 8Ohm??????

to be honnest, I'm a little bit pissed of, because when I bought this and I got it at home I thought it would be the 2008 serie (we are 2008 this year, right??) but when I looked there was an older amp inside, so no 2008 model--> which means no G3plus serie.....

I'm still a little bit pissed, but anyway, I really love it, but I think I would love the G3plus serie more....

cya

hoo yeah, what I've Forgotten: on the pricelist Randall is speaking about a 5 button foodswitch, whhich is inclueded by the RH300G3, but I only have a 4 button foodswitch... is it normal??

BeheGOD said:
hoo yeah, what I've Forgotten: on the pricelist Randall is speaking about a 5 button foodswitch, whhich is inclueded by the RH300G3, but I only have a 4 button foodswitch... is it normal??

Why would you need a 5 button footswitch, the thing only has 2 channels, Reverb, Gain types and Boost. Or something.