RM100KH Arrived today

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJ82

Reaction score
2635607232_71f8dbf808_o.jpg

Dude, I ordered mine last week, but I'm on the road so I had to ship it to a relative's house until I get back. I can't wait play it but I got a great deal on one without modules so I've got to get some.

Looks great :D

MJ82 said:

Even though I own an Egnater and an RM50....I am soo jealous, that looks beautiful!

Let's raise a glass to Jon at FunkyMunkyMusic (I think that's where you scored it?)

Awesome!

yup and I originally bought 2 of my KH modules from him too :)

NICE!! There is one in my local music shop. But I already have the Lynch Box and that keeps me ROCKING!!
Nice amp though! 8)

tonymustang302 said:
Can I just get the chasis?

Sometimes you can. I got mine empty from Funky Munky Music barely used for $700 + shipping :D .

You just have to be lucky and find a good deal. Of course if you want it new not used some online dealers may sell them empty.

MorgMetal666 said:
tonymustang302 said:
Can I just get the chasis?

Sometimes you can. I got mine empty from Funky Munky Music barely used for $700 + shipping :D .

You just have to be lucky and find a good deal. Of course if you want it new not used some online dealers may sell them empty.

Wow, you totally got lucky on that one.

looks great

I wonder how the power section is on those amps compared to other randall modular amps?

audioholic said:
looks great

I wonder how the power section is on those amps compared to other randall modular amps?

Randall guys said it's the same except for a tweak to the Bass (there's more) .. but that can be achieved by cranking the Density a little more on a regular RM.

One thing is for sure, it's the nicest looking RM100 so far :D

yeah the bass thing is different , but i can't see why that would be nessesary, i don't come close to using half the bass on my rm100 and i like bass in my tone for sure. plus if you use kt-88 's or 6550 or 6l6 your bass responce will jump up quite a bit