RM4 empty mod space......

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buriedorburned

Reaction score
Help me fill this empty mod space :

1. Loneclean
2. Salvado
4. 1666

I don't want to really over lap tones, so what could go in either ch.2 or ch.3 ?

A good Marshall is what I see missing in that line-up. I'd go Salvation Mash-all. It'll cover a lot of ground your other mods aren't picking up.

That's kind of what I thought, but isn't the Soldano sound basically a hot rodded Marshall?
I was thinking the Mash-All or maybe the Phish module.
I love the Custom 3, but with the Salvado I'm ordering will have the Recto switch on it anyway, and with the 1666, I don't really need another high gain module.

Hmmm, I'd say maybe a Low-Mid gain module like a Plexi or Top Boost. You seem to have all the other bases covered.

buriedorburned said:
That's kind of what I thought, but isn't the Soldano sound basically a hot rodded Marshall?

I personally don't really hear Soldano's as Marshalls. More of a modern saturated tone that speaks differently. At least to me.

Marsh-all could cover those crunchy plexi/JMP 60-70s mid gain rock tones that the other slots in your RM4 won't really do.

+1 to the Mash-all.

I currently have a Loneclean, and fully loaded Salvado("Triple mod" w tight switch). I must say the Salvado is VERY flexible, and has some great mid gain tones.

But the Mash-all should cover everything the Loneclean, and Salvado will not.

This will be my next mod as well, and possibly the Angel as I'm selling my ENGL Blackmore. :)

alaskaehlers