• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM50 + 3 modules, cheap

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfroSamurai

Reaction score
Hi, Im selling my Randall RM50 head with three modules (Blackface, XTC, Treadplate). The head has some small tears in the tolex and some scuffs. It has jj kt88's in the power section and a new tungsol (V1) and sovtek in the preamp. The previous owner told me he disconnected the effects loop tube, but that should be an easy fix (I never used it anyways).

The modules are all in great condition.
EDIT:
Im selling everything for $800 ppd and shipped or just the head for $465 ppd shipped, each module $135 ppd and shipped.

Some pics

21dk8ed.jpg

2aokkh.jpg

23tiirr.jpg

Thanks!

Nice set up. I think you're a little high on the $$$ tho for a RM50. RM100's are going for $800 shipped in the last month on the bay. Would you sell her unloaded, and if so how much?

Balou said:
Nice set up. I think you're a little high on the $$$ tho for a RM50. RM100's are going for $800 shipped in the last month on the bay. Would you sell her unloaded, and if so how much?
Actually, if you take the 3 modules included into consideration, it's a really good price.

Jaded Faith said:
Balou said:
Actually, if you take the 3 modules included into consideration, it's a really good price.

+1

I figure $500 shipped is a great price for an RM50...add a little on for shipping and you're getting 3 modules for around $120 ea.

Of course the market sucks right now....and prices are unusually low, so don't sell anything unless you need to sell :D