Sacred Grooves Ecstasy LE clip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike P

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I finished up a rock track today in which I used the Sacred Grooves Ecstasy LE for the guitars. The settings were as follows:

Red Channel
Structure OFF
Bass switch in Top position
Gain: 2 O'clock
Bass: at 12 O'clock
Mids: 11.5 O'clock
Treble: 1.3 O'clock

Same signal chain as always (LP w/Burstbucker Pro>Randall RM100>Bogner Cube w/Classic Lead 80>Mojave 201>Vintech 273>Apogee>Nuendo>No EQ).

Enjoy!

www.mikeplas.com/mlib/am/emotiondemotion.mp3

8) 8) 8)
Cool... I really like how you get such a great tone with a very simple and straight forward setup. The LE was actually on my list before Scott decided to take a break. :)

crankyrayhanky said:
Interesting tone, great rock sound!

Yeah, it's closer to a Shiva (at least in my experience) on this track than the Ecstasy. I think it has to do with the tuning, key, etc. More of a tight, high gain Marshall, except it doesn't sound like a JCM800 or 900.

Daryl said:
8) 8) 8)
Cool... I really like how you get such a great tone with a very simple and straight forward setup. The LE was actually on my list before Scott decided to take a break. :)

Thanks, Daryl! I think it's a really cool module and I'm guessing it will sound great in a modern rock setting as well.

Great clip as always Mike! I was jamming on my XTC LE today, love it - though I do find myself playing more on the Blue channel over the Red :)

Like i said.. put me on the list! when you are back that is... sounds chewy to my ear but still has the definition and the tightness.

Wow Mike... that sounds great! When Scott is back in action I'll be getting one of these mods for sure as well.